Intertextual Connections


Footstool at its anti-karat process

We had our first practice after the one month hiatus. August is a crucial month for the team. September and October we bring the house down in the different venues. Man, the reality sinking is surely nail biting to begin with. For some of us, it'll be our debut performance as a touring production. We're excited, nervous and everything else mixing the blender of preparations at the moment.

I can say for myself, the least.

I think before I even consider vocal classes, I should take some classes on speech, public speaking or anything related to inflexion, diction and expression of the English language. Coz I suck big time! Man, the things I say sometimes, the way I express seems so contrived to begin with. It haunts me, but faith to overcome these little idiosyncrasies it in some glimmer of hope for me.

But as a team, we work through it together. It was a warm feeling tonight after the end of practice, with the laughs along the way, the emotions drawn upon, the works to add n strengthen new layers of sketches; we dedicated the last minutes in prayer, holding hands as a team.

It meant family to me, to be in the warm embrace and working towards serving God, that we're servants at his service. It was nice touch to the night and a new phase for Footstool. Thanks God!

0 Responses to “Footstool at its anti-karat process”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.